Friday, October 1, 2010

"Hush" Teaser. Story for Fandom4Preemies!


Hush
Fall in New York City is unlike anything else. The colors of the leaves falling and scattering randomly covering the narrow sidewalks; the aroma that fall brings and the clothing for the fall season always makes me happy inside. 
So here I was, three blocks away from work, my hands in my coat pockets and my mind a million miles away. It was just another Thursday, right?
Wrong.
Ten years ago, I was just a junior in college whose life had been changed forever. The pain was still very real and recalling that fateful day in the hospital felt like yet another knife slicing me open. I was damaged. And even though my life was perfect to people on the outside, I was broken into pieces on the inside.
Hope you are somewhat intrigued! The pairing for this fic is Alice and Jasper. Different from what I have done before!

Fandom4Preemies is an amazing organization that is trying to raise money for the March Of Dimes Organization. I am very excited to be writing for something like this! Please check out their website for more information! This particular fundraiser runs from November 1st- November 30th !

Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment