Monday, September 27, 2010

Updates!

Hey guys, I am not sure who is all reading this so please drop by and say hi :) Anyways, I wanted to update you on what is going on with Breathing Again, orther projects, etc!

Breathing Again is so bittersweet to me. It is almost over and knowing that the next chapter is the second to least chapter, is prolonging the writing process! I do not want it to end! I am almost halfway finished with it actually, and when I am done I will be sending it to Lucy and then it will go up ASAP. I will be using this blog so I can post news, teasers, outtakes and all of that stuff. So keep checking it out! Breathing Again, I am thinking, will be one more full chapter and then an epilogue (Ch 15).

Also, after Breathing Again is over, I will be posting a NEW story with NEW characters! I cannot tell you anything about it, because it is in an anonymous contest. I actually submitted two. So you will be getting a one shot and the first chapter of a new story as soon as the contest is over and I can post! I will post teasers beforehand too! :) Also, Monica has made me AMAZING banners for the new stories so I cannot wait to show you all them!

I can tell you about Hush! Hush (the title) is a Jasper and Alice one shot. It is for the fundraiser Fandom For Preemies and I am very excited about it! The characters are older than I usually write but I think everyone will like it :)

Just to let anyone who doesnt know aware, I am in school. I am taking 17 credit hours this semester. Four classes on campus and two online courses. So school owns my ass right now. This week is crazy, thats why things have been slow!

Alex
Freebird1790 -Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment