Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm Back!!!

Oh my God it has been WAY too long since I have updated this blog with either news or with stories. I am so sorry for that! The past two months have been insane! From family issues to new internships to my car breaking down, it has been nothing but a rollercoaster.

I am on break right now and hope to shoot out some new chapters and one shots. Please bear with me!!

Among me coming back, I want you all to know that along with Monica, Maria and Krystal, I have started a fundraiser for the victims of the tsunami's. We have almost raised $10,000 in two weeks. Please check out our blog at http://www.fandomfightstsunami.blogspot.com/ and our twitter is @Fandom4tsunami also, if you have any questions, please email us at fandom4tsunami@gmail.com Thank you SO much!!!

Here is what I hope to get written this week:
~ Chapter Four of Paint Me The Way I Am
~ A one shot for the Fandom4Tsunami benefit
~ A one shot for the hell of it :)


Thanks for bearing with me, and please get caught up on PMTWIA! Thank you!

Alex (RawrrEdward90) -- it has changed a few times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment