Sunday, February 6, 2011

We All Fall Down Banner

I am SO grateful that @_midnightTrain, one of my FAVORITE authors of one of my favorite stories, I Run To You...if you haven't read it click the link next to this post under my favorite fanfiction and accept that you won't get any sleep as you won't be able to put it down.

I wrote We All Fall Down as a sequel to my story Sizzle and Burn, which can be found on my blog :) I hope you all donated to the cause and if you haven't this story will be posted on my blog and FanFiction site on February 28th (SQUEEEE). Anyways, I hope this banner gives you want to read the story. Fandom Against Domestic Violence is still accepting donations, and with your donation you will receive a compilation of stories written by amazing authors!

So enjoy and again thank you to @_MidnightTrain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment