Thursday, December 23, 2010

FoxyFics Fundraiser II

Hello!
Wow it has been a long time since I have posted. Anyways, I am sure you have heard of FoxyFics, it is an amazing organization through the Michael J. Fox Parkinson's research. KatBug86 is hosting it and basicall you donate $5 and you get a whole entire compilation of stories from some amazing authors. I am doing it and I have a preview of my one shot I will be writing for it. Hope it intrigues you :)

It Ended With a Bang.
It all started with a gun.
I hadn't meant for it to go off.
I knew I couldn't lose her; I loved her to no end.
All I wanted was to be able to stop this; put an end to it if that were at all possible.
I knew that something was wrong. I also knew, deep down that I could save her…whatever that meant.
When she called me this afternoon to meet at the park, I knew it would come down to something like this.
There was only one bullet in the gun; this I was sure of. And as I wrapped my hand around the pistol, my breath quickened; this was going to happen.
It may have all started with a gun.
But it ended with a bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment